- The advisor:
– Consultance and Fatawa legitimacy.
– Consultance in turning the traditional financial institutions to act in accordance with Islamic laws.
– Consulting established companies to work according to Sharia.
– Be the legitimate organization of the companies and financial institutions.
– Structuring Islamic financial transactions.
– Helping a turning traditional financial institution to act in accordance with the Islamic Sharia laws.
– Overseeing the implementation of the transformation plans and providing requirements.
- The legitimacy of (Al merqab) (to give the institutions an independent opinion in working according to Shareeah laws:
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Shareeah Audit
– Count the amount of Zakah for institutions, companies and individuals.
- Arranging economic and banking conferences.